Tuesday, August 09, 2005

CHEKIT: Steal my Roommate's cat


Short on cash? Then respond to this craigslist posting and, with a little nerve and a high tolerance to cat puke, you can make yourself a quick $100. A few warnings, though, from the pet owner’s roommate:
…It has a nasty habit of throwing up its Friskies filet and pate all over the apartment. Never on an easily cleanable surface either. No, I always come home from work to find piles of barf on the leather couch, the Oriental rug and the shag rug in the bathroom (that one we had to throw out). Last week was in the nineties. What a joy it was for me to come home to my apartment and enter an abode smelling of hot tuna and stomach bile that had been festering in the 80 degree apartment all day. When I opened the door the fumes it me like a punch in the face.

No comments: