Monday, May 22, 2006

CHEKIT: Lordy, lordy, Lordi loo.

An email, from friend and frustrated Dispatches reader Jenny R:
Ok, so it's summer and I work in academia and that means I'm bored. So I check your blog. And I check your blog. And then I check your blog. What the f? Update your blog!

That is all.
I'm sorry I've been so busy, Jenny, but hopefully this will make up for it:

Believe it or not, Europe voted for its favorite song of the year - and these guys won. And while I know they look like Gwar with better production values, trust me - they RAWK (though this interview indicates that their front man is nothing but well-mannered and polite.)

By the way, WTMX asked me back to this show tonight. I'm flattered and depressed about it. Tune in at 8 CST if you want a good laugh.

No comments: