Thursday, July 14, 2005

CHEKIT: "green light no holds barred"


I had no idea this part of Craigslist even existed, but Ninjaburger sent me this post from their Best Of section - reading it, I felt like a seventh grader – a seventh grader about to experience a mother-related, fart-anecdote-induced embolism accompanied by incontinence and abdominal cramping, that is:
You have to understand, the fart is so rotten that you can't even pretend you don't notice it. It's unavoidable. It's like a human stink bomb. So of course everybody is standing in line wanting answers to the same question which is, "Who farted?" Everybody starts looking at each other like they are playing the board game Clue. This is actually my favorite part of going to Costco with my mom. She should get an Academy Award for every time she farts and then plays like she didn't do it. She'll start lookin' around, everybody else is looking at eachother, it's basically like a game of Texas Hold 'Em. Some people even become animated and start pulling their shirts up over their noses. My mom just looks around like, "Oh dear, who farted?" She knows it's her! The least she can do is apologize.

No comments: