Monday, February 28, 2005

CHOW: Burritos as big as your head

Sorry I've been away for a bit, kids. Suckah MCs tried to step to me - I had to represent. I'm sure you understand.

Anyway -


There are three guys in my office absofukinglutely obsessed with Chipotle Mexican Grill. I mean, I have my favorite lunch places, but my enthusiasm for Panera is nothing compared to these guys near-religious fervor for the ubiquitous burrito chain. Understand, I enjoy Chipotle, too - but I never liked the fact it was half owned by McDonald's and, well, giant burritos for lunch twice, sometimes four times a week sounds like my gastroenterologist's wet dream. It sounds like they're doing something right, tho - and who knows? Maybe Ronald can learn something valuable - and we'll all end up eating better.

In the meantime - If you want to really get down to work, modern health concerns be damned - punch your time card here.

No comments: