Friday, April 15, 2005

CHEKIT: Jen joins the blogosphere


It was just a matter of time, really. By way of introduction:
it's certainly not ready for prime-time, and I may totally change it and do one with Jeff, a lot of people liked the he-said-she-said format of our travel blog. I will let you know when I make up my mind. but if nothing else, I have the photo snapped by the monkey cam with us in it!
Jen's one of us now. She hasn't bought the matching track suit and drunk the kool-aid quite yet, but she'll get there. She's already showing tons of promise with a fun post -
Remember those fridge magnets with the letters you used to learn the alphabet? What could be better than sharing a virtual fridge with a few dozen strangers. Fight for the letters you want, and hurry before someone steals the "e" you need to spell This Country Needs an Enema. Don't say I didn't warn you, though, when you glance at the clock and 3 hours have passed.
She's always been an ally in the fight against the forces of boredom. And now, she's got a secret virtual Jen-Cave, packed with an arsenal of linkage. My only regret is that she will now, inevitably, be keeping the best time-suckers to herself. Ah well. HUZZAH to you, Jen! To you, and to your monkeys!

No comments: