Thursday, February 02, 2006

FILM: OscarPool 2006


Dispatches presents:
OscarPool 2006!


It's pretty straightforward - go here to download your ballot (if you're submitting electronically, use the "oscarpicksonline.doc" document - if you plan on seeing me and submitting a physical document or just want a reference sheet for your picks, print out "oscarpoolballot.pdf").

Fill it out and send it along to pcdq at yahoo dot com (subject line "OscarPool.") Find a way to get me $5 (either via snail mail or PayPal - if you have questions about this, email me and I'll talk you through it).

Enter as often as you like!

3rd place this year will receive a DVD of their choice from any of this year’s nominees from any category.
2nd place will pay 20 percent of the total prize pool.
1st place will pay 80 percent.

Please note:
Correct picks in certain categories are worth more than others.
Winners will be notified via MetLife Blimp.

Feel free to forward this onto other folks you know! The more the merrier.

Look for updates on the Oscar race and other OscarPool 2006 info in the next few weeks.

Don't hesitate to email me with questions or requests for additional ballots.

All ballots are due 3 p.m. CST, Sunday, March 5th. That is to say - I will be checking my email inbox at 3 p.m. and if your ballot ain't there, you're SOL.

Also - if I don't already know you - when you send your entry in, lemme know how you heard about Dispatches and/or OscarPool 2006!

Good luck!

No comments: