Monday, June 13, 2005

CHEKIT: Catching up with the cool kids.


It's good to catch up with people. At a barbecue on Saturday, I saw Jen of J&J for the first time in months and yapped about her new job and her poor dogs - and the hope for a return to the Tokyo they both loved. Kimko, whom Jen and I both worked with back in Columbia and whom I hadn't seen in many moons served up the snacks, and we talked a little about the oddness of hanging out with your ex and her cool-ass new venture (those are some of her products above, top right and bottom left.) Her roommate, Heidi, is an old friend of ours, funny and talented and just cool enough to hang out with us. Just. (Just kidding, Zeiger! Though I will confess something - for all these years, until you sent me the URL for your great little portfolio, I thought it was spelled "Ziegler.")

No comments: