Thursday, June 02, 2005

CHEKIT: Pint Lock.

Doug Hertle sent this letter to the folks over at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream a few years back:
This is not really a flavor idea, but a necessity I truly believe. The ONLY problem with the "Ben and Jerry's" ice cream is the mental turmoil I go through after I have purchased it. I currently live with three other guys between 21 and 25, and I live in constant fear of leaving my Ben and Jerry's alone in the freezer!! I can't concentrate on anything while I am at work, or out running errands. When the freezer opens, and someone catches a mere glimpse of that golden little container of eternal goodness, everything else in the freezer comparatively looks like tofu. I have tried my attempts of distraction, for example, putting a carton of an expensive Seattle based coffee manufacture's ice cream right in front of my little treasure, but to no avail!! Getting to the point, I STRONGLY suggest selling "Ben and Jerry's" in stainless steel containers with little padlocks on them. I can understand the price difference with this suggestion, but I think we would all benefit greatly from it. It would give the world a much needed peace of mind.

P.S. bulletproof stainless steel container might not be a bad idea either!!
And so, the Pint Lock was born.



Which is to say: Stay away from my Chunky Monkey, muthafuker. [via BB]

No comments: